Preparing for this year's Minimus
Click on this link to watch a video of last years Minimus in Mallow. Watch out for Laois members tackling the banks at the end of this video.
- Minimus 2019 -
Click on below link to watch a video of Minimus at Mallow. Watch out for Laois members taking on the banks at the end of this video
- Preparing for Minimus 2019 -
-MINIMUS / TETRATHLON CHECKLIST -
CHECK LIST before Tack Inspection
To avoid delays and upsets please check all the following are in order before presenting for tack inspection at any Minimus competition.
1) Is my skull cap the correct standard and well fitted?
2) Is my back protector Level 3?
3) Do my stirrups fit my boots (is there 2cm space on either side of the foot)
4) Are my Stirrup Bars down?
5) Is my tack fitted correctly? Please ensure that tack is cleaned and in good repair.
6) Have I a self-tying stock and is it tied properly? No pin.
7) Have I got my Medical Armband, with medical card, my photo and membership card on ON MY ARM?
8) Have I got long sleeves to cover my arms?
9) Have I removed all jewelery, including stock pin and earings.?
10) Have I taped any boots, bandages and also my medical armband?
11) Long Hair must be tied up with Hair net
1) Swimming togs
3) Blue Laois swim hat (plus an extra one)
Goggles if required
4) Please have a drink available for you kid
To avoid goggles from slipping during a dive, it is a good idea to put on two swimming hats, one over the goggles. Pull the front of the hat down over the tip of the goggles.
Please make sure that someone checks that your goggles are secure before you swim.
3) Runners/ spikes, whichever preferred
4) Sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms in case its cold
5) Ensure hair is well tied back
CROSS COUNTRY CLOTHES:
1) Back Protector
2) Hat (Blue Silks)
3) White Jods
4) Blue long sleeved skins
6) Long riding boots or half boots and leather gaiters (Black or brown only)
7) Medical arm band with an up to date photo and IPC Membership card
8) A stock but no pin is allowed
9) All long hair requires hair net (boys or girls)
10) Number bib
11) Under no circumstances is jewelry allowed
Good luck to all our kids taking part & most importantly have fun ......
All clothing & competition wear available to buy from our online shop @